Let's talk

I don't want to give money to learn much.. just for now.
i know a cheaper application actually
busuu
(burayı türkçe yazcam:)) ilk başta bir ödeme yapmaya başlar gibi sayfayı aç sonra ödeme yapma kapat uygulamayı, diğer girişinde indirim yapıyoruz diyorlar o zaman indirimle ödeme yapınca aylık 10 tl ye konuşma okuma kelime öğrenme her şeyin oldugu bir uygulama ben yeni kullanmaya başladım ispanyolca için öneririm açıkçası)

I hope that too..
So where did you learn English?
When I was at high school, there was preparation classes. Before you got first class, you have to finish these class. We studied 25 english lessons in a week. We also studied german but I can't remember.
And how did you learn?

excuseme baby:) saka yapiyorum size vallah hani rahasizsaniz yazmam oyle gulun diye hepinize soryy diyorum
Gülün diyeyse yazzzz...
Gülmek güzeldir saçma sapan bile olsa. 😁
Ben sadece benimle dalga geçtiğini düşündüm ondan öyle dedim 😚

i know a cheaper application actually
busuu
(burayı türkçe yazcam:)) ilk başta bir ödeme yapmaya başlar gibi sayfayı aç sonra ödeme yapma kapat uygulamayı, diğer girişinde indirim yapıyoruz diyorlar o zaman indirimle ödeme yapınca aylık 10 tl ye konuşma okuma kelime öğrenme her şeyin oldugu bir uygulama ben yeni kullanmaya başladım ispanyolca için öneririm açıkçası)
Can I do it? I don't trust my skills :KK70:
Don't worry let them go i can practice with all of you and specially just you.
We don't need any application :KK71:

When I was at high school, there was preparation classes. Before you got first class, you have to finish these class. We studied 25 english lessons in a week. We also studied german but I can't remember.
And how did you learn?
İn a course. There are teacher and all of them from foreigners so I learn it easly.

Discount is important specially if you need a dress or shoes :KK70:
I know the talk wasn't about this..
You are right. I was waiting "black friday" to buy baby stuff. After shopping prize got really high. I was so happy, I thought I acted like a genius 😁 But after few days their cost get low. All was an illusion 😔 the prizes were same .
I find really good discount sometimes but not at black friday

You are right. I was waiting "black friday" to buy baby stuff. After shopping prize got really high. I was so happy, I thought I acted like a genius 😁 But after few days their cost get low. All was an illusion 😔 the prizes were same .
I find really good discount sometimes but not at black friday
Lots of people fall down to same things..
I don't love to buy anything which I don't need. So it doesn't matter to me today is discount day or normal.
By the way Of course, i am waiting discount if I need that.

X