Let's talk

It is a very huge topic:p
but I can say you can use "in" mostly for years, months, centuries or cities, countries and neighborhoods
for example, I was born in 1980
but you can use "on" for weekdays like on "Monday, Sunday..." , for days of the months like "on 3rd of April" and streets,, vehicles etc...
and you can use "at" for different time periods of a day like at night, at noon, at 10.00 etc. or specific places like at home, at the corner...
I found these images from the web
Eki Görüntüle 2566981 Eki Görüntüle 2566982
Oh i just have learned and used to use them correctly but never ever thougt about that kind of rules 😊 from now on you’re my heroine 👏💕

I generally understand the language while I was watching a movie listening an interview. But it is really hard to speak for me 😔 there is an app which name is Cambly. May be you heard about it. I find it very helpful to develop speaking english. But my husband doesn't allow me to do that because of his jealousy. Oy dünya oy

I generally understand the language while I was watching a movie listening an interview. But it is really hard to speak for me 😔 there is an app which name is Cambly. May be you heard about it. I find it very helpful to develop speaking english. But my husband doesn't allow me to do that because of his jealousy. Oy dünya oy
Why he is doing that :sinirli:
:KK70:
I have never heard camply. I will look it, thanks.

leydis en centilmenliler:KK66: my name is miss oha diyorum uzerenize afiyet ufak tefek problem:KK66:;( good nightt kk in the house. yav laaaa gidin uyuyun gari:):)
Oh dude..
We don't need to choose any time to speak English.. so good morningggggg :KK70:

Why he is doing that :sinirli:
:KK70:
I have never heard camply. I will look it, thanks.
When you use the app, you can get english lessons from real English teachers. And these teachers main language is english. I mean you learn the language from main source 😁 the lessons are video conversations thats why my husband gets jealous 😔 but you can choose the teacher. Teacher doesn't have to be male. You should have a look the app. There are some videos about this on youtube

When you use the app, you can get english lessons from real English teachers. And these teachers main language is english. I mean you learn the language from main source 😁 the lessons are video conversations thats why my husband gets jealous 😔 but you can choose the teacher. Teacher doesn't have to be male. You should have a look the app. There are some videos about this on youtube
I understand now why he is.. I have some it is about 4-5 foreign friends we always talking English because they don't know Turkish. I met them when I went English course.
I talk them relax because we are really close friend but when I meet a one who is a new I don't feel my self to being relax so I will check that application but I don't think I will use it too much 😂

when I meet a one who is a new I don't feel my self to being relax
İşte bunlar hep self convidence 😁 you are lucky if you have foreing friends. How nice you can practice everytime.
In our education system, we always write and read in the language learning process. But speaking one of the important things. Anyway I believe you will develop fast with these friends Hoppa

Camby is too expensive for me but true, its very benificial for studying speaking.

İşte bunlar hep self convidence 😁 you are lucky if you have foreing friends. How nice you can practice everytime.
In our education system, we always write and read in the language learning process. But speaking one of the important things. Anyway I believe you will develop fast with these friends Hoppa
I hope that too..
So where did you learn English?

Good morning everyone.These days I stucked with spanish :p but I could not find any topic about spanish.I think i have to open one topic with this headline: Yo intendo aprendo espanol
:d

Good morning everyone.These days I stucked with spanish :p but I could not find any topic about spanish.I think i have to open one topic with this headline: Yo intendo aprendo espanol
:d
:d let us open another topic haha but I don't know Spanish so I can't write there :kahve:

X