İngilizce Kursuna Gidenlerin Yeri

How are you and your baby? You were all ill.

I have not seen you in KK recently... Do you talk to Cerot? We missed her. Please tell her to return to KK... By the way, did you see what I wrote about Cerot and her forum today? The authorized people have not answered to my message yet... I have been waiting for their comments about the writing...

Take care... See u, dear.... Bye

How are you and your baby? You were all ill.

I have not seen you in KK recently... Do you talk to Cerot? We missed her. Please tell her to return to KK... By the way, did you see what I wrote about Cerot and her forum today? The authorized people have not answered to my message yet... I have been waiting for their comments about the writing...

Take care... See u, dear.... Bye

Hi Herakles,ı am fine.ı am here usually only for my babies topic.
ı saw your write 5 minute ago.ı writed cerot.ı said her ;return to kk,but she is sad.
by the way ,ı miss you Şeniz

Hi Herakles,ı am fine.ı am here usually only for my babies topic.
ı saw your write 5 minute ago.ı writed cerot.ı said her ;return to kk,but she is sad.
by the way ,ı miss you Şeniz

Oh, do you really follow a topic for your baby? What a good idea!
I am sure that you will persuade her to rejoin us... You will... Tell her not to care "some people"!... It is not worth for this....

Note: "write-wrote-written" Be careful with this...ok? (not "writed")
a.s.

Oh, do you really follow a topic for your baby? What a good idea!
I am sure that you will persuade her to rejoin us... You will... Tell her not to care "some people"!... It is not worth for this....

Note: "write-wrote-written" Be careful with this...ok? (not "writed")
a.s.

yes, like fx topic .here ,at KK de http://www.kadinlarkulubu.com/1-yas-alti-bebisi-olan-annelerin-paylasim-alani-t141295/index.html.
I am sure that you will persuade her to rejoin us... You will... Tell her not to care "some people"!... It is not worth for this Bunları tam anlamadım canım ya care ilgili olan.
wrote doğrusu bu sorry and tanksŞeniz

yes, like fx topic .here ,at KK de http://www.kadinlarkulubu.com/1-yas-alti-bebisi-olan-annelerin-paylasim-alani-t141295/index.html.
I am sure that you will persuade her to rejoin us... You will... Tell her not to care "some people"!... It is not worth for this Bunları tam anlamadım canım ya care ilgili olan.
wrote doğrusu bu sorry and tanksŞeniz

persuade: ikna etmek
join : katılmak
(aslında rejoin'i yanlış kullandım... "re" bir önektir ve "yeniden,tekrar" anlamlarına gelir. "rejoin" derken, yeniden bize katılmasından bahsetmek istemiştim. Sanırım şöyle bir cümle kurmak yerinde olacak: ........to join us again. ( yeniden aramıza katılması için.....)

care : bakmak, umursamak... anlamlarına gelir...
"Tell her not to care "some people" = Ona "bazı insanları" umursamamasını söyle, anlamına geliyor.

kizlar ben ingilizce ogretmeniyimm. amerikada yasiyorum ve ingilizce ile ilgili bir blog actim, cesitli seyler var. henuz yeni ama eger hosunuza giderse size faydali olabilecek baska bilgiler de aktarabilirim oraya. bilmiyorum bir sakincasi var mi blog adresi vermenin, eger yoksa buraya yazarim. or if u want, u can contact me via personal message..see u, take care :)

Hi Egem,

Do you still go to the course, don't you? How's it going?

I haven't seen you on this website for a long time. Don't bother yourself because of that event! Ok! How is your baby?

Take care... Kisses... See you...

Hi Egem,

Do you still go to the course, don't you? How's it going?

I haven't seen you on this website for a long time. Don't bother yourself because of that event! Ok! How is your baby?

Take care... Kisses... See you...

hi Herakles,
ı am going to course.but we have had a car accident so ı didn't go course last week.
ı am better than last week.my baby is good.but he is very movement(yanlış olabilir bu kelime belki)
how are you ?
kiss you.

hi
my name is özlem
33 years old
ı dont work at the moment..
:))) şimdilik bukadar çalışmaya devam edeyim...

arkadaşlar kursta gördüklerinizi buraya yazarsanız çok memnun olurum..şimdiden teşekkürler

Hi.
ı am going to the english time
but ı new student
can you help me please :))
see u

X